It Is Time!
The Pressure Is On
Companies, Recruiters and Human Resources
To Attract & Retain Star Talent
Effects of a shrinking pool of candidates?
1. The Job Seeker rather than the employer now has the power.
2. Job Seekers are ghosting employers.
3. Job Seekers will not wait around for an offer.
4. Creates a prime market for your star talent to jump ship.
5. Employees will be shopping around for higher pay, quality culture, better benefit packages and all around complete 5 star companies.
The Talent Pool is Low and the Cost of Hiring is High - What Can You Do?
1. Start Today.
2. Create a strategic approach to recruiting
a. Streamline your recruitment process
b. What does or can your company offer
c. Reassess your benefit and compensation packages.
d. Review your company perks.
3. Create a profile of what you are looking for in a candidate.
4. Hire with speed. Talent will not be waiting around for your offer.5. Company Culture will be one of your companies’ greatest assets, so make it great.
Your Leading Human Resources and Change